SwitchMed Connect to share and scale-up sustainable innovations in the Mediterranean
We are pleased to announce that we will host the SwitchMed Connect on the theme of "Towards Productive, Circular and Collaborative economies in the Mediterranean" at the CCCB in Barcelona from 29th to 30th October 2015.
Do you want to find out more about ¨The Switchers¨ with eco-innovations and social innovations? Would you like to get to know our SwitchMed Action Network community made up of green entrepreneurs, policy makers and entrepreneurs, big companies and entrepreneurs, industry service providers and entrepreneurs, policy-makers and researchers? Would you like to know in real time who is the winner of the Catalonia Eco-design Award?
How will we interact & exchange at the SwitchMed Connect?
- There will be parallel tracks each focusing on the role of specific actors including industries, entrepreneurs, civil society organisations, big companies and financing institutions
- We will co-create and co-organise each track with our SwitchMed strategic partners.
- Our 4 SCP priority areas include food and agriculture, goods manufacturing, tourism, and housing and construction. We will discuss challenges and barriers to scale-up innovations.
- A range of facilitation & learning techniques (i.e. World Café, Open Space, PechaKucha, Matchmaking, Networking App, Experimental Theater and Learning Labs) will be used by strategic partners and session moderators.
- At the event, we will also host an Award on Eco-design funded by the Catalan Government. This Award includes a Euro-Mediterranean category to which companies, professionals and entrepreneurs from the region will be able to submit their proposals.
Further information at www.switchmedconnect.com. Moreover, follow us now at Linked-In, Twitter and Facebook, You Tube. Also we encourage you to sign up on the Action Network so you can stay in touch with us and receive our newsletter and participate in the future discussions.