Supporting our selected initatives
After the training workshops, at least sixteen of the 160 civil society initiatives presented at the workshops (at least one per country) will receive additional support over a period of 6-12 months.
Assistance is adaptable according to the needs, in order to make the selected initiatives a reality as quickly as possible and in the best possible conditions.
The two initiatives selected in each country for the support phase will benefit from:
- The development of a “support plan” for their initiative
- Regular coaching sessions for six months to support the implementation of the initiative
- External technical support based on the needs identified in the “support plan”
- Opportunity to become a member of the Switchers community http://theswitchers.eu/ and to have a video prepared for this purpose
- Support for the development of a " crowdfunding " campaign
The support phase for the initiatives from Tunisia, Algeria and Lebanon will start from April 2016. In the case of Morocco this phase is expected to start from May-June 2016.
Who is behind our initiatives? click on the image below to visit our "Faces Publication", page 40