SCP/RAC is recruiting a communication expert
We are glad to announce that we are seeking a communication expert to work as a consultant between September 2017 and February 2018.
In the light of this, the SCP/RAC (Regional Activity Centre for Sustainable Consumption and Production) is recruiting a communication expert to support the Networking Facility team for managing our social media channels, contributing to the updates of the SwitchMed website and the development of new communication impact material.
Some of the tasks include:
- Daily social media accounts management;
- SwitchMed website regular updates including drafting text/new items, uploading content, resizing images;
- Support with drafting and sending the newsletter;
- Expert support in script writing and organizing the shooting of the green entrepreneur videos for the MAGREB countries;
- Support in the elaboration of the Green Entrepreneur profiles/factsheets for the MAGREB countries.
If you are interested, please send us an offer to email@example.com, no later than 1 September.