Call for applications: Palestinian Grassroots Initiatives in Social Eco-innovation are invited to join our workshop!
Are you a civil society actor in Palestine looking to develop or reinforce your projects? Looking for the technical assistance you need to turn your ideas into reality?
Do you want to launch a Grassroots Initiative on Social-Eco-innovation?
If so, this training is for you! Join the SwitchMed workshop on “Social Eco-innovation” in Palestine!
We invite you to participate to the SwitchMed Civil Society training programme. Our objective is to support social and ecological innovations of Civil Society Organizations (CSO) in the Mediterranean region.
This is a unique opportunity for you to leverage the strategic know-how of SwitchMed, multiply the impact of your projects and guide them towards success.
In the workshop, you’ll have the chance, for instance, to:
- Develop your ideas for ecological and social innovation.
- Discover the best ways to raise funds.
- Build or improve your communication plans.
- Receive legal guidance.
- Identify solutions for improving the governance of your organization.
- Exchange views with other pioneers in social and ecological innovation in highly participative discussion sessions.
After the training, 2 initiatives will be receiving further technical support.
This workshop will take place in Palestine, in coordination with our local partner The Applied Reasearch Institute Jerusalem Society
Get more information here
The link to the google application form is: https://goo.gl/kZpgeP
Deadline for application 20 February 2017
Please note that this workshop is free of charge.